11 Watt (Replaces 65 Watt) 4-Inch Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight, ENERGY STAR, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base Socket Adapter, 120 Volt, Box
Westinghouse 11 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base 4-Inch Recessed LED Downlight 3104700
This ENERGY STAR Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight offers a quick and easy home upgrade for your recessed lighting. It fits existing 4-inch standard and shallow recessed housings. There are no visible screws or hardware and the white pre-attached trim creates a seamless look. This 11-watt Recessed LED Downlight can reduce energy and operating costs up to 83 percent compared to a 65 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. Lasts 31 years (35,000 average rated hours), this durable downlight offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. This downlight works with existing IC and Non-IC recessed cans that use medium base works with existing IC and Non-IC recessed cans that use medium base PAR16, R16, A19, R20 and PAR20 light bulbs. Perfect for kitchens, family rooms, offices, stores or anywhere recessed lighting is used.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is a good environmentally-conscious choice.
This Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years (based on burning three hours per day).
4-Inch Recessed LED downlight, medium base socket adapter, spring clips and pre-attached trim.
Product reference number 31047
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 35,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Impact-resistant frosted glass lens creates a soft even light without glare
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent
- Extended life
- Medium base socket adapter
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 11 watts (65-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 650 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 35,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.32 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- 4-Inch IC and Non-IC recessed housings
- Fits standard and shallow housings
- family rooms
- 3-7/16 inches (L )
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Do not open – no user serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights