11 Watt (Replaces 75 Watt) Omni A21 LED Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt Box
Westinghouse Omni 11 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED General Purpose Light Bulb 0319000
The Omni A21 LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 11-watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 85 percent compared to a 75 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 12,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Omni A21 LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures, table lamps and outdoor lighting. Can be used in enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni A21 LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03190
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Lamp life of 12,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent light sources
- Extended life
- Medium base
- Warm White color
- 120 volts
- 11 watts (75-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 1100 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS compliant
- 12,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.32 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- Table lamps
- outdoor lighting
- 4-7/8 inches (L )
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights