12 Watt (Replaces 65 Watt) 5-6-Inch Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight
Westinghouse 12 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base 5-6-Inch Recessed LED Downlight 3104800
This ENERGY STAR Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight offers a quick and easy home upgrade for your recessed lighting. It fits existing 5 or 6-inch standard and shallow recessed housings. There are no visible screws or hardware and the white pre-attached trim creates a seamless look. This 12-watt Recessed LED Downlight can reduce energy and operating costs up to 82 percent compared to a 65 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. Lasts 31 years (35,000 average rated hours), this durable downlight offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. This downlight works with existing IC and Non-IC recessed cans that use medium base PAR16, R16, A19, R20, PAR20, BR25, BR30, R30 and PAR30 light bulbs. Perfect for kitchens, family rooms, offices, stores or anywhere recessed lighting is used.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is a good environmentally-conscious choice.
This Dimmable Recessed LED Downlight is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years (based on burning three hours per day).
5-6-Inch Recessed LED Downlight, medium base socket adapter, spring clips and pre-attached trim.
Product reference number 31048
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 35,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Impact-resistant frosted glass lens creates a soft even light without glare
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent
- Extended life
- Medium base socket adapter
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 12 watts (65-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 750 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 35,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.45 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- 5-Inch or 6-Inch IC and Non-IC recessed housings
- Fits standard and shallow housings
- family rooms
- 3-5/8 inches (L )
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Do not open – no user serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights