15 Watt (Replaces 90 Watt) PAR38 Reflector LED Outdoor Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt Box
Westinghouse PAR38 15 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED Reflector Light Bulb 0311000
The PAR38 Reflector Outdoor LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 15-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 83 percent compared to a 90 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term weatherproof use, dependability and is suitable for wet locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for outdoor security, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The PAR38 Reflector Outdoor LED can be used in outdoor security lighting.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
PAR38 Reflector LED Outdoor Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03110
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 15 watts (90-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 1310 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.80 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Outdoor security lighting
- 5-5/16 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; weatherproof, acceptable for wet location
- Rated for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights