17 Watt (Replaces 32 Watt) T8 Linear Direct Install LED Light Bulb, DLC Certified, 5000K Daylight Medium BiPin Base Sleeve
Westinghouse T8 17 Watt Daylight (5000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base LED Light Bulb 3365500
The Linear Direct Install LED is a high-performance bulb ideal for everyday use. With this LED you can get all the LED benefits, plus the familiar look of a standard T8 48-inch fluorescent bulb. This 17-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 47 percent compared to a 32 watt standard T8 fluorescent bulb with the same lumen output. Lasting 45 years, this durable bulb offers long-term use and dependability and is dimmable when used with applicable ballast.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications and is compatible with instant start electronic ballasts and is suitable for damp locations. Can be used in enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures.
Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
T8 Linear LED Light Bulb with Medium BiPin Base and Daylight Color.
Product reference number 33655.
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 50,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for 32 Watt T8 light bulbs
- Medium bipin base
- Daylight color
- 220 volts
- 17 watts (32-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 5,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 82
- Brightness of 2200 Lumens
- Instant on
- DLC Certified
- UL/CUL listed
- Dimmable when used with applicable ballast
- Anywhere you would use a T8 fluorescent lamp with instant start ballast
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Residential applications
- 48 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Direct Install
- Operates on instant start electronic ballasts only
- Not for use in preheat luminaires