18 Watt (Replaces 32 Watt) T8 Linear Ballast Bypass LED Light Bulb, DLC Certified, 3500K Cool White Medium BiPin Base Sleeve
Westinghouse T8 18 Watt Cool White (3500K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base LED Light Bulb 3366000
The Linear Ballast Bypass LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. With this LED you can get all the LED benefits, plus the familiar look of a standard T8 48-inch fluorescent bulb. This 18-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 44 percent compared to a 32 watt standard T8 fluorescent bulb with the same lumen output. Lasting 45 years, this durable bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications and is suitable for damp locations. Can be used in enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures. T8 Linear Ballast Bypass LED installation requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems. If not qualified, contact a qualified electrician.
Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
T8 Linear Ballast Bypass LED Light Bulb with Medium BiPin Base and Cool White Color.
Product reference number 33660.
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 50,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Ballast bypass replacement for 32 Watt T8 light bulbs
- Medium bipin base
- Cool white color
- 18 watts (32-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,500 Kelvin
- CRI of 82
- Brightness of 2200 Lumens
- Instant on
- DLC Certified
- UL/CUL listed
- Anywhere you would use a T8 fluorescent lamp with instant start ballast
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Residential applications
- 48 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Do not install in a preheat fixture
- Not for use with dimmers