20 Watt (Replaces 100 Watt) DLR64 Utility LED Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt, Box
Westinghouse DLR64 20 Watt Warm White (2700K) E26 (Medium) Base LED Utility Light Bulb 0319800
The DLR64 Utility LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. With this bulb you can get all the LED benefits, with a sleek flat design. This 20 watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 80 percent compared to a 100 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The DLR64 Utility LED is perfect for use in closets and utility rooms and is suitable for damp locations.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
DLR64 Utility LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03198
- Quality components ensure optimum brightness over the lifetime of the lamp
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Lamp life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Medium base
- Frost finish
- Sleek flat design
- 120 volts
- 20 watts (100-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 1800 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $2.40 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Closet lighting
- Utility lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- 6-1/16 inches L
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; acceptable for damp location
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights