3 Watt (Replaces 25 Watt) Torpedo B10 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, ENERGY STAR, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt, Card
Westinghouse B10 3 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED Decorative Light Bulb 0321200
The Torpedo Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 3-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 88 percent compared to a 25 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications, is fully dimmable and is compatible with most dimmers. The Torpedo B10 Dimmable LED can be used in chandeliers, sconces, accent lamps and outdoor lanterns.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Torpedo B10 Dimmable LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03212
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 3 watts (25-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 250 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.36 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Decorative fixtures
- Table lamps
- Outdoor lanterns
- 3-7/8 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights