5 Watt (Replaces 35 Watt) MR16 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White GU5.3 Base, 12 Volt Hanging Box
Westinghouse MR16 5 Watt Warm White (3000K) GU5.3 Base LED Reflector Light Bulb 0363800
The MR16 Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 5 Watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 90 percent compared to a 35 Watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications and is compatible with most dimmers. The MR16 Dimmable LED can be used in track lighting, recessed down lights, and outdoor lighting.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
MR16 Dimmable LED Light Bulb with GU5.3 Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03638
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- GU5.3 base
- Warm white color
- 12 volts
- 5 Watts (35-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 370 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.60 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Track lighting
- Recessed down light fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- outdoor lighting
- 1.85 inches L
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights