5 Watt (Replaces 40 Watt) Flame Tip CA11 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White E12 (Candelabra) Base, 120 Volt, Hanging Box
Westinghouse CA11 5 Watt Warm White (2700K) E12 (Candelabra) Base LED Decorative Light Bulb 0314500
The Flame Tip Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 5-Watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 88 percent compared to a 40 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. This instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications, is fully dimmable and is compatible with most dimmers. The Flame Tip CA11 Dimmable LED can be used in chandeliers, fans and sconces to outdoor porch and post lanterns.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Flame Tip CA11 Dimmable LED Light Bulb with Candelabra Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03145
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Lamp life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent light sources
- Extended life
- Candelabra base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 5 watts (40-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 300 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- Energy Star rated
- ETL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.60 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Decorative fixtures
- Outdoor lanterns
- 4 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights