6-1/2 Watt (Replaces 40 Watt) Omni A19 LED Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt Box
Westinghouse Omni 6-1/2 Watt Warm White (2700K) E26 (Medium) Base LED General Purpose Light Bulb 0346400
The Omni A19 LED is a high-performance bulb ideal for everyday use. This bulb combines the ever-popular A-Shape light bulb with the LED technology. This 6.5-watt lamp can reduce energy and operating costs up to 85 percent compared to a 40 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Omni A19 LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures and table lamps.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni A19 LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03464
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Familiar A-Shape
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 6-1/2 watts (40-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 450 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.78 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- Table lamps
- 4-5/16 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use only; do not use where exposed to weather
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights