7 Watt (Replaces 60 Watt) Globe G25 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt, Box
Westinghouse Globe 7 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED Light Bulb 3301100
The Globe G25 Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 7-watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 88 percent compared to a 60 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications and is compatible with most dimmers. The Globe G25 Dimmable LED can be used in vanity and decorative fixtures.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Globe G25 Dimmable LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 33011
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Lamp life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent light sources
- Extended life
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 7 watts (60-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 500 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- Energy Star rated
- ETL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.84 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Pendant lighting
- Vanity fixtures
- Decorative fixtures
- 4-5/16 inches (L )
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights