9 Watt (Replaces 60 Watt) Omni A19 LED Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt Box
Westinghouse Omni 9 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED General Purpose Light Bulb 0312700
The Omni LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This bulb combines the ever-popular A-Shape light bulb with LED technology. This 9-watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 85 percent compared to a 60 watt standard incandescent light bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 12,000 average rated hours, this durable light bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
LED light bulb technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Omni LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures and table lamps. Can be used in enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures.
With a warm white color, the light bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED light bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03127
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 12,000 average rated hours
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Familiar A-Shape
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 9 watts (60-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 800 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL/CUL listed
- 12,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.08 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- table lamps
- 4-5/16 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights