9 Watt (Replaces 60 Watt) Omni LED Light Bulb, 3000K Warm White E26 (Medium) Base, 120 Volt Card
Westinghouse Omni 9 Watt Warm White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base LED General Purpose Light Bulb 0344000
The Omni LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This bulb combines the ever-popular A-Shape light bulb with the LED technology. This 9-watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 83 percent compared to a 60 watt standard incandescent light bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 40,000 average rated hours, this durable light bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
LED light bulb technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Omni LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures and table light bulbs.
With a warm white color, the light bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED light bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03440
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 40,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Familiar A-Shape
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 9 watts (60-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 800 Lumens
- Instant on
- CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 40,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.09 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- Table light bulbs
- 4-15/16 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use only; do not use where exposed to weather
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights