LED Outdoor Wall Lantern, Weathered Patina Finish on Cast Aluminum with Seeded Glass Panels
Add an illuminating, finishing touch to the exterior of your home with the energy efficient LED wall lantern. This fixture features new LED technology which is powered by 18 Hi-efficiency 0.5 watt LED chips with no bulbs to replace. Consumes only 9 watts, 75% less energy than an incandescent fixture, with the light output of 500 lumens which is equivalent to 1-40W or 2-25W incandescent bulbs. Long lasting 40,000 hour LED chip life of 37 years (based on 3 hours/day) is cool to the touch. Constructed from durable cast aluminum, this traditional fixture features a strong curved top, finial and back plate design. The rich weathered patina finish creates a dramatic contrast to the seeded glass windowpane panels.
This lantern is an ideal accent for a front or back entryway, garage door, porch, deck, patio, or balcony. Wherever it's placed, the fixture will add a charming aged quality and warm illumination and also saves you money.
Exterior wall lantern with integrated LED.
Product reference number 64000
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Integrated 9 watt LED powered by 18 Hi-efficiency 0.5W LED chips
- No bulbs to replace
- Cast Aluminum with weathered patina finish
- Seeded glass panels
- Install by front or back entryway
- Accent light for porch, deck, or balcony
- 12.25 by 6 inches (H x W)
- Extends 8 inches from wall
- 2.83 inches high from center of outlet box
- Back plate is 5.38 x 4.38 inches (H x W)
- For exterior use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Approved for wet locations
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship